User uptake actions can be implemented as follows:
- The user uptake action proposals of the consortium partners are submitted to the EU in the annual work programme (WP)
- Work programme must be approved by the European Commission (EU)
- Specific Grant Agreements (SGA) containing approved actions of the WP are prepared and submitted to the EU
- SGA must be approved by the EU
- Start of the approved SGA including its actions
So far, two work programmes (WP18 and WP19) have been already approved. Work Programme 2020 has been submitted. The preparation of WP21 will start soon.
An action can be carried out by consortium partner(s) alone or together with external entities. The EU funds an SGA with max. 85%.
How to engage with FPCUP?
- Engage a FPCUP-consortium member to co-define joint action(s) for the work programme
- Respond to tenders by partners issued in the frame of FPCUP
- Participate in events etc. organized in the frame of FPCUP actions