Introduction to the Estonian Satellite Data Centre ESTHub
In Estonia, the national Land Board has established the Copernicus data centre ESTHub which offers services to companies, the public sector, research and development institutions as well as the academy.
An information day was conducted whose aim was to build an active user dialogue, to promote national innovation actions in the international community and to increase the collaboration and cooperation on national and international level. A central part of the day was to introduce the possibilities of ESTHub and to share the experience of using remote sensing data in science and teaching as well as in the development of services necessary for the state.
Five presentations were given and 87 participants from research, higher education, ministries and enterprises took part in the information day. The presentations covered the following topics:
- Designing ESTHub services
- Using ESTHub for science and studies
- Upgrading the ice charting service in Estonia
- How to make ESTHub even more attractive for EO and GIS companies - KappaZeta Sentinel-1 easy-to-use data layers for B2B and B2G users
- Presentation of examples for how to use the facility
Please use the below-mentioned links to access the presentations held about the above described topics and to get more information about the information day.