Open Call for Business Acceleration Services to Innovative Companies
PRAXI Network, in collaboration with the National Observatory of Athens, offers acceleration services to businesses and start-ups in order to help them create innovative solutions based on Copernicus data & services.
Each company can apply to this call by submitting an, up to 10-page, business plan related to Copernicus application in which is being worked for its development. Selection criteria include business and technological innovation, impact of the proposed solution, ability and skill of the implementation skills. The three (3) selected companies will benefit from a remote full coaching package of one month (distributed within the year of 2021), comprised of:
- Advanced technical training for the use of Copernicus based on their needs.
- Preparation of the company to meet investors.
- Business information on issues related to market, competition etc.
- Guidance on expansion to new markets and scale-up/start-up activities.
- Assessment of the innovation management capacity of the company.
- Consultation for the funding opportunities offered on EU level.
- Technology transfer with suitable partners.
- Matching skills with user needs, preparation of matching profile.
- Support in IPR creation, protection and expansion phases.
This business acceleration open call is organized in the framework of the European project FPCUP, which aims at increasing the user uptake of Copernicus data and services for the development of innovative products and services. The call for applications is now open until 1/4/2021, for more information please contact: Costas Karamanis (karamanis(at)praxinetwork.gr), Dimitra Tsoutsou (tsoutsou(at)praxinetwork.gr).