Approval of 7 New User Uptake Actions
We are glad to announce that the European Commission has approved 7 new user uptake Actions, starting in June 2021. The approved Actions range from the development of downstream applications to the support of business innovations.
For detailed information about the individual Actions, please use the following links:
- EO-Crowd – Publication and Crowdsourcing Analysis of Phenomena of Interest in EO Products (SYKE, TO)
- Copernicus Events for Business Innovation in Portugal (PT Space, DGT, AD AIR Centre)
- Copernicus SMEs – Atlantic Ocean Interactions (PT Space, AD AIR Centre)
- Automatically Find New Buildings: A Pilot Project Using Sentinel-1 (NoSA)
- Regional Monitoring Service, Combining Copernicus and Local Datasets (CNES)
- Leveraging the Impact of Copernicus Data and Data Science for the Energy Sector (CNES)
Supporting Business Innovation (NOA, PRAXI Network/FORTH)
In order to browse for further Actions that are carried out within FPCUP, please follow this link.