Approval of 5 New User Uptake Actions
We are glad to announce that the European Commission has approved 5 new user uptake actions, starting in September 2021. The approved actions range from the development of downstream applications to the support of business innovations.
For detailed information about the individual actions, please use the following links:
- Copernicus on the Job – Forestry (DLR, FFG)
- Copernicus for Sustainable Fisheries Management (AD AIR Centre)
- Examining the Opportunities for Multiuse Activities in the Mediterranean Sea: Aquaculture and Renewable Energies (MEDAQUA) (IHCantabria, UT)
- Remote Sensing of Snow Wetness (WetSnow) (NoSA, MeteoRomania)
- Transforming Open TROPOMI Data into Accessible Information for Changemakers as New User Community (NSO)*
In order to browse for further actions that are carried out within FPCUP, please follow this link.
*The respective link will be added shortly.